Stylish façades that stand out
Whether in an individual modern house, a pretty townhouse or picturesque country house, external appearance is part of the quality, but also the personality of a dwelling. You could even say that a homeowner's personality is reflected in the main façade of a building.
External walls are in the firing line in periods of adverse weather, but today they can be clad in many different ways:
• Insulating coating systems
• Thermal insulating composite systems with high insulating performance
• Stainless steel façade systems
• Innovative durable wood polymer materials
• Timber cladding
• Natural stone cladding with a unique quality and charm
• Traditional cement fibre boards
It does not really matter what kind of façade you choose in the end, as long as the various components complement each other both technically and aesthetically.