Without optimum airtightness, even the best insulation can turn out to be ineffective.
ROOFLAND specialises in building solutions optimised for energy efficiency. Of course, we deliver holistic advice and high quality as an inherent part of our services.
Our building energy consultants are available to advise on the best solutions which they will substantiate with the analysis required. This can be done both downstream, i.e. in an inhabited building, and upstream, before the start of the works.
Improving and/or optimising the energy efficiency of your building roof:
• reduces your total energy use;
• improves your comfort in the home on a long term basis;
• allows the installation of more compact and cost-effective equipment;
• provides increased protection from damage caused by excessive temperature variation;
• provides the opportunity to make the building airtight according to good practice;
• significantly reduces energy loss through thermal bridging.